The Serious Violence Duty has been introduced as part of the Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Act 2022, placing a statutory duty on local authorities and wider partners to collaborate and plan to prevent and reduce serious violence.
Westminster Insight’s Serious Violence Digital Conference focuses on how effective multi-agency partnerships can be formed to address serious violence at a local level. The event brings together local authorities, police, fire and rescue, health, education, youth custody and prisons.
Join us to explore partnership models to share data, intelligence, and knowledge, to generate evidence-based analysis of the local problem and develop a strategy to prevent and reduce serious violence.
Learn how to effectively collaborate with young people, learn from lived experience, and engage with communities most affected by serious violence.
Benefit from hearing how the long-running Scottish Violence Reduction Unit have assessed the effectiveness of their violence reduction programmes. Gain insight on how to apply the Youth Endowment Fund (YEF) toolkit to inform evidence-based interventions.
Join live online or watch on demand:
This practical event will be broadcast live via an interactive digital platform, where you can enjoy:
- Content accessible on demand for 14 days after the event
- Online networking – meet your colleagues from across the country
- Virtual polls
- Live Q&A
- Technical support throughout the event
- Please email us for group bookings of 3 or more – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay online by credit card and receive 10% off (This will be automatically applied when you book online).