They provide support to existing and emerging voluntary and community sector play providers to support with staffing and develop and improve the quality of play provision.
They aim to ensure Hammersmith and Fulham and the surrounding boroughs have a range of quality play provisions for children and young people of all ages and abilities.
They work to promote and deliver children’s play opportunities in Hammersmith and Fulham and the surrounding boroughs, in response to local need.
They do this in a range of ways including:
- Delivering specialist play provisions for children with complex needs.
- Delivering outreach play sessions in deprived areas
- Delivering individualized, bespoke play and mentoring services for individuals
- Providing support to play in the borough and promoting good models of playwork practice
- Representing the play sector on various partnerships and networks
See more on the website: www.playassociationhf.org.uk
Address: Broomhouse Ln, Fulham, London SW6 3DP
Phone: +44 2077363699
Opening hours: N/A
Closest Buses: 295, 28
Closest Tube Station: Wimbledon (District)