WorkZone, located in Westfield London on the Southern Terrace, is a one stop destination for your jobs, apprenticeships, and training needs.
WorkZone works in partnership with Hammersmith & Fulham Council and Westfield London, to provide a free recruitment service that helps local people into work.
Our free employment services exist to support local residents and connect you to our employers.
- A range of opportunities across the borough in retail, customer service, administration, construction, hospitality and much more
- Exclusive access to the latest available jobs in Westfield London (W12)
- One-to-one information, advice and guidance towards finding work
- Access to the right employment and skills training to prepare you for employment
- A dedicated Recruitment Advisor, offering a bespoke service
- An opportunity to work for blue-chip companies and household brands
Westfield London’s exciting expansion will deliver approximately 70 new shops, restaurants and cafes including John Lewis’ first west London four-level department store, and much-needed housing to the area. Watch the video below for an insight into the exciting expansion plans.
Tto view/download the flyer click here.