Many people find it difficult to work effectively when having to juggle and prioritise a wide variety of activities. This can make their workload seem heavier than they feel comfortable with. This highly interactive course addresses how you can manage competing priorities more effectively and make the most out of your time.
Our expert trainer will share best practice in time management, planning work, improving productivity, dealing with distractions, team working, time saving at meetings, and personal assertiveness.
* Gain tools and techniques to effectively manage a varied and diverse workload
* Improve your time management in remote and hybrid working contexts
* Be able to prioritise what really matters
* Explore the role of assertiveness in time management
* Understand how to improve productivity and personal effectiveness
* Quick wins and time management fundamentals
* You will develop a personal action plan to improve your time management.
* Early Bird Discount – 20% off– available until Friday 22 July 2022 (Please enter the discount code EARLY3821 in the payment section when you book online)
* Please email us for group bookings of 3 or more – firstname.lastname@example.org
* Pay online by credit card to receive a further 10% discount This will be automatically applied when you book online.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss multiple bookings and discounts or in-house training opportunities.
You can view our full training list here <https://www.westminsterinsight.com/event-sector/equality-diversity-hr-training/>