Have you got the following skills & experience?
- A professional and friendly telephone manner
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Confident using Microsoft Office, the internet and email
- Capacity to deliver online: excellent knowledge of social media, video conferencing, online platforms
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Previous fundraising experience would be necessary
- Having innovative ideas and being able to think creatively
- Commitment to work in compliance with policies and procedures
- Working in a team and independently
- Working to an agreed deadline
- Presentation skills- Presenting to individuals and/or groups
- Comfortable with speaking to strangers and networking to help build our reach and community engagement
- Planning and facilitating community fundraising activities and events
- Able to follow Fundraising Regulator standards and fundraising best practice
- Able to understand and apply our risk management system
- Able to apply disability, equality and inclusion practice
- Able to keep organisational and people’s personal data safe, according to GDPR
Then HF Mencap need you! HF Mencap, is a local charity (affiliated with but not financial supported by Royal Mencap). They are looking for an volunteer to assist the charity to rebuild its revenue due to income losses relating to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Your role will help the charity, so it can continue to provide its vital services to meet the needs of its users, people with learning disabilities and/or autism and their families.