Sobus offers support to organisations that are trying to raise funding for projects and services they deliver. We offer a range of support including:
Finding grant funding sources and making the most of other types of fundraising and resources that save your funds is an essential part of managing an organisation. Sobus can help your organisation
- Identifying funding sources (Monthly Funding Alert)
- Consider other ways to gain the most of available free resources
- How to write a fundraising strategy
- Assess and comment on your funding applications
- Guide you on how to develop your funding strategy
Funding opportunity for all third sector organisations
Fundraising platform easyfundraising enables third sector organisations including voluntary groups, community buildings, CICs, social enterprises, clubs, groups, churches, schools and charities to easily collect funding from thousands of leading online retailers.
Used by 170,000 good causes across the UK, including several in Hammersmith and Fulham, easyfundraising partners with over 6,000 consumer brands, all of whom will give free funding to your third sector organisation, every time one of your supporters shops online with them.
Free to set up and use, easyfundraising is a simple and effective way to create a continuous stream of donations from shopping online – something you, your team, your volunteers and supporters are already doing anyway.
Benefits of easyfundraising
- It’s free and easy to use for you and your supporters.
- A continuous stream of income: No matter what is going on with the world, you can fundraise with easyfundraising all through the year.
- Complements existing activities: You can continue your existing fundraising activities, while easyfundraising helps you earn extra money in the background.
- You are never alone: easyfundraising will provide you with 1-2-1 dedicated support to help you raise as much as possible and free fundraising tools to educate, engage and motivate your supporters.
What online shops can you collect free funding from?
There are over 6,000 online retailers who will donate, including everyday favourites like Amazon, Sainsbury’s, Boots, and Tesco, DIY and home improvement retailers such as B&Q, Dunelm, Homebase, Wickes, Argos, department stores like John Lewis, M&S and House of Fraser, and even TUI, Thomas Cook, lastminute.com, Compare the Market, NOW, SKY, Virgin Media, Just Eat, and many, many more.
Ready to get started?
Register your organisation with easyfundraising – it only takes a couple of minutes. Then, book your free 15-minute support call with one of the easyfundraising team who will give you a demo of the site, answer any questions, and will share advice on how to raise as much as possible.
Monthly Funding Alert – Sobus disseminate a Monthly E-Funding Alert to the Voluntary & Community Sector in Hammersmith & Fulham. This provides information on a range of current funding opportunities that may be of interest to Voluntary & Community Organisations/Groups. If you would like to be added to the mailing list email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sobus is funded by London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham to provide the funding newsletter to organisations based in Hammersmith and Fulham.
Training– Sobus organises training with funders such as London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham about how to apply to Fast Track and 3SIF grants programs. For more information about upcoming training visit our training and events listings here.
Events– Sobus works in partnership with partners in neighbouring boroughs to organise a annual funders fair. The fair is a great opportunity to speak to funders at their stalls, on a one to one basis, attend workshops about improving your funding bids and here about new developments that will help your organisation secure more funding.
Sobus is funded by London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham to organise the annual funders fair.