Mark Elliott lives and works in the borough as a Business Coach and co-founder of a Social Enterprise, Start-up School For Seniors.
He has built and raised funds for unicorn global tech company as well as building a number of his own companies in the fields of consumer eco-electronics, art, software security and now as a Business Coach. Mark specialises in:
· Finding customers and improving customer retention
· Branding and marketing including social media
· Business model reinvention
· Social enterprises or businesses with a purpose
· Product development and manufacturing
· Bootstrapping or starting a company with no money
· Reducing environmental and social harm
Please note this free business support offer is only available to Hammersmith and Fulham businesses and residents. This service is provided by Hammersmith & Fulham Council and delivered by independent business people who have once upon a time been new business owners. They have developed years of experience across a wide range of areas and are keen to share their knowledge and inspire others.
Hammersmith and Fulham Council is committed to supporting local businesses and offers a range of 1-2-1 business advice clinics and workshops. If you need support for your business, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org