The Sobus Third Sector Leaders’ Forum is open to CEOs, directors and senior managers of Hammersmith & Fulham third sector organisations – including those which may not be based in the borough, but which deliver local services for H&F residents.
The forum exists to provide peer support and enable members to:
- Hear the latest on local policy developments, particularly those relating to LBHF and H&F CCG.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration between local third sector organisations and key people at a local and regional level including LBHF, H&F CCG, developers, funders etc.
- Share information and learn what is going on in other organisations.
- Explore key themes and issues and their impact on local residents, local services and local organisations
- Identify opportunities and ideas for “doing things differently” and make best use of the capacity, creativity and resources available to the sector in Hammersmith & Fulham
- Develop partnership working and funding opportunities with other organisations. The network also provides Sobus with views from the local level that it can use to feed into local strategic developments, and lobby on behalf of the sector and feed into its programme development.
All our forums are funded by the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham
Third Sector Leaders’ Forum, July 2019
We look forward to welcoming you to the next Third Sector Leaders’ Forum on Monday 22nd July. This will be one of the last meetings at Hammersmith Town Hall before it closes for its long-awaited refurbishment. The subject of this meeting is DIGITAL PLATFORMS.
TSLF November 2018
Many thanks to those who came along to the Third Sector Leader’s Forum in November 2018. Please see the attached information links, including the Developing Shared Goals paper, provided by Kim Dero, CEO at the London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham.