We are looking for a new Chief Executive to provide leadership to our team of 30 highly committed and motivated staff.
The teams work cover areas including:
• West London Tri-Borough Partnership, including Safety Across Faith and Communities project (SAFE)
• Multi Agency Risk Assessment Conferences (MARACs)
• Specialist domestic violence courts
• Pathfinder: working with four expert organisations examining the role of health services in domestic abuse
• Domestic Abuse Housing Alliance (DAHA)
• Domestic Homicide Reviews
• Consultancy: advice/support/training
A new Chief Executive Officer will continue to raise the representation of the organisation at the national level and drive forward the submission of bids for multiyear projects and other fundraising initiatives.
To view/download job advert, click here.
For more details regarding application process please visit Standing Together website.