At the start of this week, The National Lottery Community Fund announced it is working alongside five expert partnerships to ensure almost £45 million of National Lottery funding reaches communities most vulnerable to the impact of COVID–19. The five funds are:
· COVID -19 Social Enterprise Support Fund Partnership – £19.7 million of funding to provide grants to social enterprise organisations that are best place to support local, vulnerable communities in response to the Covid–19 crisis. Find out more here.
· COVID–19 Community-Led Organisations Recovery Scheme – £10 million of funding to support community led organisations in England. Particularly interested in funding BAME-led or BAME-supporting organisations. Find out more here.
· Barrow Cadbury Trust COVID–19 Support Fund – £5.15 million of funding specifically targeting small and medium sized voluntary sector groups supporting migrants and refugees. Find out more here.
· Community Justice Fund – £5 million of funding to support specialist social welfare advice organisations who provide advice and support to people who are pushed into crisis. Find out more here.
· COVID–19 Homelessness Response Fund – £5 million of funding to provide funding for small and medium sized homelessness charities to adapt their service delivery to respond to the crisis. Find out more here.