Heart of the Community Fund!
Here at the Virgin Money Foundation, we’re on a mission to support community regeneration by backing people who can make big changes happen locally.
We love helping local communities thrive – and we’d love to see applications from community organisations working in Inner London.
Every three months, we’re giving three local community organisations the chance to win £2,000 – with awards of £1,000 and £500 for the runners-up.
There is a voting unit in the Virgin Money Lounge, Piccadilly and the awards will go to the community organisations with the most votes from Virgin Money customers and Lounge members.
Just our bag
We’d love to support projects:
- Run by smaller local community organisations. That means annual running costs of less than £500,000.
- Working in the parts of the City that need money the most.
- With strong local roots.
- Benefiting the wider community.
Funds can be used to:
– buy materials and equipment,
– make improvements to a community building or sports facility,
– clean up an area of wasteland,
– support an event.
The money could also pay for staff to run an activity.
Apply to the Virgin Money foundation online by visiting virginmoneyfoundation.org.uk and selecting the Heart of the Community Fund.