The Prince’s Trust and the V&A – CreateFutures are running a FREE one week programme for young people who are interested in the Fashion Industry.
This opportunity is for 16-25 year olds who are not in employment, education or training. Lunch and travel provided.
- Participate in a range of fashion-inspired workshops including sketching, pattern cutting, and customising.
- Respond to a fashion brief in teams and showcase your collection at the end of the week.
- Explore progression routes in the fashion industry including self-employment.
- Receive three months support after the programme to help you move in education, training or employment.
- Gain a Bronze Art Award.
How to refer a Young Person:
- Call our customer service team on 0800 842 842
- Using our Online Form Please select Get Started > Fashion in the ‘Which programme are they interested in?’ section.
- Feel free to contact Charlotte Bawden at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here for the Get Started in Fashion Poster