The Community Business Bright Ideas Fund, which supports aspiring community groups in England wanting to set up new community businesses has re-opened for applications.
Grants of up to £15,000, tailored business support as well as learning events are available to:
- Give community groups the support and tools required to start setting up their community business
- Provide them with the early stage finance to carry out consultations with local people and the opportunity for feasibility studies
- To develop a community business idea, that the community wants and needs.
Community support provider Locality is delivering Bright Ideas on behalf of Power to Change in partnership with Co-operatives UK, the Plunkett Foundation and Groundwork UK.
Eligible business projects will be:
- Locally rooted
- Accountable to the local community
- Trading for the benefit of the local community
- Delivering broad community benefit
This round will close for applications on the 31st July. Interested communities can now read the Guidance and Register for a FAQs webinar with a live Q&A.
Click Here to find out more