Join us for our upcoming seminar as we focus solely on the latest developments in the social housing sector.
Our expert housing solicitors, Graham French and Caroline Brosnan, will look at the key changes in housing legislation and judicial decisions in the last 12 months. One of our charity solicitors, James McCallum, will reflect on how other legal changes may require adjustments in policy and process.
This seminar will provide tips for best practice in possession claims as well as;
- when article 8 applies to housing associations in housing cases
- suspended possession orders post Cardiff v Lee
- discrimination and Almshouses
- Right to Rent requirements and penalties
- challenge or opportunity – new rent models and the extended Right to Buy
- the duties of the directors of charitable housing associations with respect to property dealings
- impact of recent regulatory and legal change on governance and risk management