Pro Art will apply, with 6 partners from Europe, for participation in EU digital and e-communication training project for teachers. The project aims to train teachers and tutors, education staff working with young people, VET teachers or in adult education programme, working with students in supplementary ethnic schools and refugees and working with people who left school earlier and need qualifications. Trainee teachers, teachers from regular schools, if in need of training with electronic devices such as mobile phones, GPS, tablets, or better understanding of social media (Linkedin, Facebook, Twiter) and communication via the Internet (Skype, Viber, We-chat etc.) and how digital communication and devices work – are also welcome to apply for training.
The training will be focused on the improvement of the following skills:
• To prepare teachers/trainers to establish interactive communication with their students and colleagues- both locally and abroad (at partners’ countries) – the aim is to exchange good practices and new learning skills via digital media.
• To improve the position of teachers in relations to their students – today, students understand better the importance of using e-devices in order to improve their learning process.
• These students who did not already master the use of mobile phones, GPS and social media, those who mainly come from abroad or refugees, who need to complete their education, will have an opportunity to learn not only the technical side of e-communication but the legal, ethical, environmental and social aspects as well.
• This training will help all participants to improve personal competence and will increase their ability to get a job or to move on to better employment.
• Knowledge about a proper use of social media, the way to stop or delete negative influences and personal attacks on mobile phones and other devices will help students and teachers to recognise and deal with these abuses, entices, radicalisation or other negative manipulations, where young people are often an open target to exploitation.
• For teachers, it will help them to increase their professional network not only from home but from abroad too – and to exchange knowledge, pedagogical approaches, teaching practices and experiences.
It is free to participate in training, but all applications need to go through the Pro Art evaluation process and there would be a limited number of places for participants who need training. European Training Course staff are highly qualified and experienced in similar projects and each partner contributes with their expertise, which makes this project truly multidisciplinary. The training involves local training course, attendance of courses in partner countries, regular communication between tutors and participants and certificates will be issued to acknowledge and validate this training which would be accepted throughout EU and in many other non-EU countries.
Pro Art will organise a short meeting to introduce the project in April (date and venue will be announced on the website www.proartandco.co.uk after the Easter holidays) and to share further details about the project.
Please send us an e-mail to express your interest and to register for this project. For any further information please contact us directly.
Pro Art & Co Tel: 0207 351 7555 firstname.lastname@example.org