What can you expect from this course?
- What is your charitable safeguarding duty?
- How the Commission assesses safeguarding compliance and what that means for your charity
- Reporting serious incidents
- Safeguarding children and adults at risk
- The importance of an organisational safeguarding culture
- Setting and measuring your safeguarding practices
- Opportunity to discuss safeguarding practices with your peers and consolidate key points from the training for practical application
- Expert course leaders from law firm VWV – Tabitha Cave heads the Regulatory Compliance team and Kate Sherlock is a solicitor on the Charities team
- The course will take place online via Zoom
A £40 discount for Governance & Leadership subscribers