Go! London Foundation grants will help organisations continue delivering impactful work in physical activity and sport, reach more young people, and become more resilient and sustainable.
Grants of up to £40k are available for up to 24 months are available to community groups delivering sport and physical activity to young people in London. We will fund project-specific costs, core costs or both.
Foundation funding aims to
- Improve organisational sustainability
- Enhance services for children and young people
- Increase numbers of children and young people supported by sustaining provision
Organisations interested in applying for funding, and meet the eligibility criteria, will need to complete a short online eligibility/fit to fund quiz form. Eligible organisations will then be able to access an online application form.
- The deadline for eligibility forms is 2pm, Friday 10th November 2023
- The deadline for applications is 2pm, Tuesday 21st
More information, including eligibility requirements, can be found on golondon.org.uk/foundation/