To help as many people as possible get fully vaccinated against covid, we have two large vaccination events this weekend.
- Saturday 18th December – Chelsea Football Club – 10am-6pm
- Sunday 19th December – Wembley Stadium – 10am-6pm
Whether you need your first dose, second dose or booster, please book your appointment now and help give covid the boot.
- 12-15 year olds can get one vaccine and must be accompanied by an adult
- 16-17 year olds can get their first dose and a second dose (12 weeks after the first)
- Anyone 18 and over can get their first dose, a second dose (8 weeks after the first) and booster (3 months after the second)
It is really important that anyone who has not yet had a booster, and three months have passed since their second vaccination, comes forward. Two doses of the vaccine are not enough to offer the protection we all now need.
If you are eligible, we encourage you to book an appointment as soon as possible. You can walk in without an appointment but if you want to guarantee a slot and reduce your waiting time then you can book here:
- To book for Chelsea FC vaccination centre on Saturday 18th December – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/booster-saturday-covid-19-vaccination-event-stamford-bridge-registration-227648050447 or
- To book for Wembley Stadium vaccination centre on Sunday 19th December – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/vaccination-bookings-for-wembley-stadium-tickets-227748179937
If you can’t make this weekend, the details of all our walk-in services, where you can have your Covid-19 vaccination be found here: https://bit.ly/NWLondonVaccine. or head to nhs.uk where there are many more vaccination centres and pharmacies where you can book your vaccine appointment.