The Hammersmith & Fulham Virtual Youth Achievement Awards are being organised by our Youth Council and Inclusive Apprentices with the support of the Young Hammersmith and Fulham Foundation and local services and organisations. The awards celebrate the diversity of achievement and talent of H&F’s youth.
The nominations can be from peers, teachers, youth or social workers and practitioners, for young people aged 11-25 who live, work or go to school in the borough of Hammersmith & Fulham and relate to achievements made within the past two years. All nominations will be judged by a panel of young people and local stakeholders.
Here is a video which explains the nomination process: https://youtu.be/D163EfAlMwY
- Young person who has made a significant contribution to others– e.g. young carers, to their family, to their school, or to a local organisation.
- Young leader– a young role model who has motivated and inspired others.
- Achievement in education – a young person who has made excellent progress or attainment in education.
- Young volunteer – a young person who has made an active and significant contribution to the community.
- Young performer of the year– a young person who has excelled in the performing arts including music and dance.
- Young artist of the year– a young person who has excelled in non-performance related arts.
- Young innovator of the year– a young entrepreneurial or technological innovator.
- Overcoming adversity – a young person who has overcome and persevered through challenges.
- Green champion– a young person who has championed a positive change for the local environment.
- Young COVID 19 champion- a young person who has done something outstanding to support others during lockdown.
There is also a Contribution to Young People Award A service or youth project that has gone the extra mile or done something extraordinary to support young people.
To nominate, just fill in the short online form: H&F Youth Achievement Awards | LBHF
Nominations run until 6th April 2021.