We are holding our next Tender Writing Introduction webinar on Tuesday 26th January 2021. This live and interactive webinar is an excellent introduction into the bidding process and tendering within the public sector.
On the day we will cover:
• Understanding Procurement Jargon
• Where to find suitable tenders
• What realistically should I bid for – Making the right ‘Bid/No Bid’ decisions
• What does my business need to prove/demonstrate to be seen as a credible supplier by the public sector
• Choosing the right references and then writing descriptively to fully show your experience/credibility
• Basic Do’s and Don’ts of Bid / Tender writing – Important advice
Who should attend?
• Anyone currently involved, or looking to start Tendering for Public Sector contracts.
• Any organisation who wants to win ‘Public Sector’ contracts or contracts through the formal procurement process
• Businesses who want to get on the route to ‘contract readiness’
Why should you attend?
This workshop is designed to provide delegates with an understanding of the process, why it is being used and most importantly how to be successful
The cut-off date for booking places is: Friday 15th January 2021. Payment is required in full by Monday 18th January 2021.
For further details, click here.