We are regularly updating our advice on fundraising to ensure it accounts for the latest public health advice. Please share this advice with your teams and contact our enquiries team if you have any further questions.
You should keep up-to-date with official information provided by the government that may affect your fundraising and prepare to review or stop your activity at short notice. Further advice for charities is also available from:
- Charity Commission for England and Wales
- Charity Commission for Northern Ireland
- Information Commissioner’s Office
- Institute of Fundraising
- OSCR (Scottish Charity Regulator)
- Small Charities Coalition