Working alongside the rest of the voluntary and charity sector in Hammersmith & Fulham at this time, Homeline at BCH is offering support through its staff and local volunteers to residents who don’t have friends or family close by to help them.
Professionals can refer residents in need of support with loneliness or shopping support to us. Email email@example.com
Ways we can help you:
- Volunteers can make regular friendly phone calls two or three times a week where an older person can ask for help if you need it. Staff follow up these calls daily.
- Volunteers can do shopping for older, vulnerable people.We will take payment (where possible) over the phone later based on a receipt.
- Volunteers can collect urgent supplies or prescriptions
- We can provide useful local information about what support is available
- Staff can make referrals for further support if needed
Call 0207 385 9689 option 1/ email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ways residents can help us:
Volunteer with us
We are still looking for local volunteers who are willing and able to go out to do a small shop for an elderly neighbour. We also need volunteers with the internet and a phone who can log into a cloud database and make telephone befriending calls on a weekly basis for us.
Email email@example.com to enquire about volunteering with us.