Now that the government’s Covid-19 business support packages are live, we are gathering feedback on how they are being utilised and how best to help businesses to access the support.
As such, HMRC are delivering a programme of webinars to support employers, employees and the self-employed through this period of disruption. You can watch the first recorded webinar and register for future webinars using this link: bit.ly/HMRCWebinar
Details of the existing business support packages, are summarised in the key links below.
- Business Support: https://bit.ly/BizSupportSite
- FAQs for business:https://bit.ly/FAQsStayHome
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme: https://bit.ly/2wJrnJ9
- Self-employment Income Support Scheme: ly/SelfEmployedSupport
- Mental Health support: http://ly/emm-ldnse
- Public health advice: http://bit.ly/coronavirusnhs