Are you warm, efficient and a great listener? Do you have experience of home visiting families? Family Friends is a Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service winning charity based in North Kensington which specialises in befriending and mentoring. We are recruiting a full-time Family & Volunteer Co-ordinator to join our team. The charity provides long-term practical and emotional help to disadvantaged families living in Kensington & Chelsea, Hammersmith & Fulham and South-East Brent through a network of 40-50 volunteers. Each volunteer supports either the parent or child in a family. We have a great record for ‘helping families to help themselves’. In this varied and exciting role, the Family & Volunteer Co-ordinator’s work includes:
- Recruitment and training of volunteers
- Introduction, supervision and support of volunteers
- Assessment of children and parents needs via home visits
- Monitoring and evaluating the services
- Some evening and weekend work is required.
Closing date: Thursday 30 January 2020, 5pm