The DCP London Branch is keen to consider what psychologists can offer to help reduce violent crime in London and have put together an interesting event which brings together innovative psychological interventions to reducing violent crime.
We welcome local, community services and individuals to join the discussion and contribute to finding and co-creating solutions.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Roman Raczka (Division of Clinical Psychology England Chair)
- Karyn McCluskey (Chief Executive of Community Justice Scotland)
- Estelle Moore (Head of Psychological Services Broadmoor Hospital)
- MAC-UK (Leading innovative projects co-produced with the most excluded young people)
- Time and Date: 11 November 2019 – 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Location: BPS Offices, 30 Tabernacle Street, EC2A 4UE
- Price: FREE for DCP members, £35 for BPS members, £50 for Non-members. We have a number of free places for those who are unwaged; please, contact MemberNetworkServices@bps.org.uk
Register for a place here: https://www.bps.org.uk/events/reducing-violent-crime-what-can-psychologists-contribute