This forum brings together voluntary sector and statutory providers/stakeholders of Sexual Health and Reproductive Health / HIV services in Hammersmith and Fulham, Kensington and Chelsea and Westminster.
It aims to improve the quality of life experienced by local residents through the development of a robust, recognised sexual health forum that:
- builds the capacity of its members
- promotes the delivery of holistic and responsive sexual health services
- facilitates the achievement of excellence.
Topics for this forum include:
- Learning disabilities and access to Sexual Health services
- Overcoming boundaries with Sex Workers
- Psychosexual issues
To register your space please click here.
When:on 25th September from 10am – 12.30pm
Registration is from 9.45am and lunch will be provided.
General Phone: 020 7243 9800
Kensington Town Hall