What will I get out of it?
- Understand the keys to successful trust fundraising.
- Better understand the place of trusts in an organisation’s fundraising strategy.
- Be able to develop and monitor effective relationships with trusts.
- Make confident decisions when choosing a trust programme to best match the funding priorities for your organisation.
What will it cover?
- Key elements around the nature, structure and types of grant making trusts
- Current research and updates from DSC’s own research on the way trusts are working
- Identifying the place of trusts in your overall fundraising strategy
- Understand the main elements of your trust fundraising strategy
- Working with service colleagues to identify funding priorities suitable for trust fundraising
- Dealing with the difficult parts of the application process and understanding the jargon
- Monitoring and evaluation – vital account management
- Elements of a strong relationship
- Rules of engagement, top tips and best practice
Click here to see more information and book your space.
|One day course 10.00 -16.30||17 Oct 2019|