Effective trustees are vital for charities.
This popular session will assist potential and current trustees to understand their legal and governance duties and to assess the risks involved.
James Sinclair Taylor will explore:
– key issues to consider when becoming a trustee
– legal and governance duties of a trustee
– personal liability and risks for trustees
– charity law and Charity Commission regulation and guidance
– conflicts of interests management and trustee payments
– serious incident reporting
– strategic issues
To book your space click here.