Richmond Fellowship’s Hammersmith and Fulham Employment and Wellbeing service covering the London borough of Hammersmith and Fulham.
This service is available to individuals in primary care and secondary mental health care, regardless of their mental health condition.
Richmond Fellowship offer a variety of services including:
– employment support,
– advice and signposting,
– peer support and befriending.
RF provide a range of Personal Development and wellbeing activities and courses throughout the year for anyone with experience of mental ill health including:
- One to one personalised support, goal setting and action planning
- Regular 8 to 12 week therapeutic-based programmes to help build self-confidence, self-management and coping strategies, developing motivation and resilience
- Skills-based workshops designed and produced in consultation with people using our services
- Activity-based groups including arts and creativity, sport and physical wellbeing, IT and social media skills and more
These courses and activities will take place at Richford Gate Medical Practice and at a range of venues across the borough.
Click here to see activities calendar.