Now in its 26th edition, the UK’s best-selling guide to funding from grant-making charities is back.
The Directory of Grant Making Trusts offers the information you need to seek your charity’s share of over £5 billion – the annual total awarded by the 2,000 funders featured in this edition.
With data sourced directly from grant-making charities, each with the potential to give around £50,000 or more per year, no charity – big or small – should be without it.
Who is this book for?
This is the key information source for fundraisers, with which you can save time on finding funding prospects, target the grant-makers most relevant to your charity and discover funders you might not have known existed.
This book was voted fourth on The Guardian’s 2016 list of “Five must-reads for charity workers“.
What does it cover?
DSC’s flagship guide to grant-makers includes:
- Concise information and contact details for every record
- Total amounts of funding available for each grant-maker
- Examples of beneficiaries in each listing, for guidance on the organisations previously funded
- Extensive indexes divided by geographical area, field of interest and type of beneficiary, type of organisation, and type of grant available
- Each grant-maker’s description of project types that can or cannot qualify for funding
To pre – order, click here.