On the 18th September – Community Mediation Half Day Taster that only happens once a year.
No previous experience is necessary, this stand-alone course will get you started.
Mediation skills can be helpful in many situations as well as a rewarding vocation.
- Are you forever getting caught up in conflicts between your clients/residents/family/friends?
- Are you looking for a way of ‘giving back’ to the community?
- Interested to see a demonstration of the mediation process and learn some practical skills?
- Three CPD points available for this half-day session through the College of Mediators
• To gain an insight into and an understanding of conflict and conflict resolution
• To explore how people respond to conflict
• To understand the mediator’s role
• A demonstration of a mediation
• Our different responses to conflict
• How to help others in conflict and not get involved
This workshop is for individuals wishing to gain community mediation skills.
Housing staff find this workshop useful to enhance their skills to work more effectively with residents.
The course is delivered by an accredited and practising community mediator.
Click here to book your space.