CommUNITY Day is unique celebration event bringing together members of all different communities in the borough to enjoy an afternoon of performances and activities for all the family.
HF ArtsFest are looking for volunteers to support the delivery of CommUNITY Day in Ravenscourt Park on Sunday 21st July 2019.
If you are a resident in H&F and passionate about contributing to your local community – this role is for you!
CommUNITY Event Support Role:
- Supporting Event and Stage Managers in set up of the day
- Providing information to general public about the event and activities on offer and generally promoting a positive and inclusive atmosphere
- Supporting artists/groups who are taking part in the day (way finding etc)
- Distributing leaflets and HF ArtsFest marketing materials
- Providing general ad hoc event support to the events organisers/producers
Date: Sunday 21st July
Location: Ravenscourt Park, W6 0UA
Event Times: 12 – 6pm
Set up time: 10am – 12noon
Get out: 6 – 7pm
For more information and to express your interest please contact HF ArtsFest Producer Flora on email@example.com stating your interest in the role, why you’d like to be involved and whether you have any access or special requirements.
For more info about the festival feel free to take a look at www.hf-artsfest.com