Book today for an inspiring day of learning. With 20 sessions to choose from, covering a variety of functions, our aim is that you will return to your organisation with plenty of ideas and solutions to put into practice.
Tickets to the conference give you the flexibility to select sessions from across four conference streams.
This means that you can tailor the sessions that you or your team attend on the day to ensure your charity’s needs are addressed.
Attend this year’s conference to:
- Learn how NSPCC are creating a digital culture
- Hear from Cancer Research UK on how to be an early adopter of new technology
- Find out what the first one hundred days in post were like for British Heart Foundation’s Chief Technology Officer
- Discuss ethical technology and how to ensure the tech you use doesn’t have unintended consequences
- Hear from the National Cyber Security Centre on why cyber security is everyone’s responsibility