Passionate about patient and public engagement?
Looking for an NHS role where you can make a difference?
The CCG has two opportunities for experienced, independent Lay Members to join Hammersmith & Fulham CCG’s Governing Body.
Local individuals with strong links to public and patient engagement are sought.
As a member of the CCG Governing body, Lay Members are key individuals in the team that ensure the CCG exercises its functions effectively, efficiently, economically, with good governance and in accordance with the terms of the CCG’s constitution.
In taking decisions as part of the Governing Body, they help ensure that:
– the interests of patients and the community remain at the heart of discussions and decisions;
– the CCG commissions the highest quality services, maintaining a consistent focus on quality, integration and innovation;
– decisions are taken with regard to securing the best use of the public money;
– the CCG, secures health services that are provided to our local population in a way which promotes the NHS Constitution, improves individuals’ health and wellbeing, supports them to keep mentally and physically well, to get better when they are ill and, when the individual cannot fully recover, to stay as well as they can to the end of their lives;
– the CCG is responsive to the views of local people and promotes self-care and shared decision-making in all aspects of its business; and
– good governance remains central at all times.
Specifically, we are looking to recruit two lay members in Hammersmith and Fulham CCG, to start immediately.
The closing date for applications is 5pm, 7 August.
Full details around the roles can be found on our website: https://bit.ly/30SsWOk