The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea offers a range of apprenticeship opportunities:
- Business administration and Customer service (Level 2 and 3)
- Trades: Installation electrician / maintenance electrician, Advanced Carpentry and Joinery, Plumbing and domestic heating technician, Surveying technician (Level 3)
- Associate project management, Data analysis, Improvement practitioner (Level 4)
- HR consultant (Level 5)
- Building control surveyor (Level 6)
Applications for these roles close on 7 July and we expect to hold interviews during the first two weeks of August.
The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea is committed to increasing employment opportunities for local people from all walks of life.
The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea is also keen to receive applications from candidates who are:
- A resident in the Borough
- An RBKC care leaver
- An RBKC secondary school leaver who left school in the past 5 years.
How to apply?
Please go to the RBKC Careers portal to see our current vacancies.