This course, for those with some experience, will teach you all you need to know about how to plan, manage and maximise resources with a clear strategy.
You’ll come away knowing which sources to look at for money, and where your organisation should go next with fundraising.
What will it cover?
- The reality of fundraising in the UK – statistics, facts and figures
- How to motivate your donors and maximise donations to your cause
- Basic fundraising techniques and useful tools to raise money from individual donors, major donors, corporate support, trusts and foundations
- Making an appeal: how to present it to funders and communicate effectively
- Case studies – what do others do better and how can we learn from others’ mistakes and successes?
Click here to see more details and book your ticket.