Charity Commission News is sent to all registered charities and trustees 4 times a year.
This edition includes:
- check and update your details before submitting the annual return
- changes to public display names on the charity register
- quality and transparency has fallen in charity accounts
- charities should get ready for Making Tax Digital for Value Added Tax (MTD VAT)
- the importance of safeguarding and protecting people
- keeping in touch with us
Read Charity Commission News issue 62 on our website.
If you are the contact for a charity please forward this email to your trustees.