Elgin Close Resource Centre are holding a group of Christmas Workshop over a 4 week period for older people over the age of 65 who may be socially isolated or lonely. The workshops will run on Saturdays from 10.00am to 2.00pm and will include lunch and afternoon bingo.
Details of the workshops and dates are as follows:
- Saturday 24th November, 10.00am to 2.00pm – Create your own Christmas cards and Christmas Box
- Saturday 01st December, 10.00am to 2.00pm – Make your own Christmas Wreath
- Saturday 08th December, 10.00am to 2.00pm – Make your own Christmas Snow Globe
- Saturday 15th December, 10.00am to 2.00pm – Decorate your own Christmas Cake and make some Christmas Chocolates
- Saturday 22nd December, 10.00am to 2.00pm – End of workshop celebration where we will have music, mulled wine (non alcoholic) and mince pies.
The aim of the workshops is to encourage people who may be socially isolated to meet new people, make some new friends and to create some of your own personal Christmas items and collect them in a Christmas Box for you to take home at the end of the programme. Therefore priority will be given to those who book for the full four weeks.
These workshops including lunch and bingo are free but places are limited to 10 people for the four week block so places will go quickly. Unfortunately we are not able to able to provide transport.
Referrals can be made direct to the centre, for more information or to book a place please call 0203 815 2184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for the Event Leaflet to download.
Elgin Close Resource Centre
3 Elgin Close
Off Goldhawk Road