Staff at Charing Cross Hospital will be showcasing their services to members of the public at a special open day to celebrate its 200th birthday this month, having been founded in October 1818 by Dr Benjamin Golding.
The open day, taking place in the hospital on Tuesday 30 October from 15.30-18.00, will feature:
- service stands on the ground floor to showcase the great work that comes out of Charing Cross
- health MOTs
- fun activities for children
- a recruitment zone with on the day interviews should you be happy to be interviewed
- education talks to showcase what it’s like to work or volunteer for the Trust and opportunities currently available
- history and clinical tours giving a behind-the-scenes look at some of our key services
- the Hospitals that make history exhibition which we designed to celebrate NHS70
- entertainment and music
- Imperial Health Charity activities, including showcasing the new anniversary garden.
This event is open to all and all activities are free. Come along and help celebrate this landmark anniversary!