Many of our members tell us that finding the time to run their charity and secure funding is an ongoing challenge, which you might be able to relate to.
If so, NCVO is here to help.
We have a wealth of information, practical tools and services to help you and your trustees in the day to day running of your charity, helping you save time and have a greater impact on your beneficiaries.
- Remind yourself of the funding basics
- Free video on Writing a Winning Funding Bid
- Income Spectrum tool to help you to find the right income mix
- Sustainable sun tool with practical ideas to help you move forward
- Familiarise yourself with the Code of Good Governance for smaller organisations
- Advertise trustee and volunteer roles for free with our Trusted Supplier CharityJob
- Be clear on your Board’s Responsibilities
If this has got you thinking, why not take a look around our support and guidance for further insight – www.knowhownonprofit.org.uk.
Sector Support and Resources Advisor
National Council for Voluntary Organisations
8 All Saints Street
London, N1 9RL