book a place on the upcoming Charity Technology Breakfast Briefing run in association with the Charity IT leaders group. The event will take place on 26 June at CIWEM, London.
We have worked together with the Charity IT leaders group to identify a topic which will provide functionally relevant information to technology decision makers in the charity sector.
Our next Breakfast Briefing, how we procure in the changing world of IT, will explore the processes charity organisations should undertake before making investments in technology and how charities can get the most out of their partnership with suppliers.
Speakers on the day include:
- Rosie Slater-Carr, chief information officer, British Red Cross
- Case study: How building a strong partnership led to website success
- Ian Conner, director of global procurement, British Council
- Steps to procuring technology for charities
- Lee Odell, technology transformation officer, the Disabilities Trust and Nathan Baranowski, CEO, Ojo Solutions
- Building strategic relationships with suppliers
To view the full programme, visit the webpage.