Volunteering brings a huge range of benefits to everyone involved but sometimes finding the right volunteers for the opportunities that exist can be challenging.
This workshop has been designed to help you get the most of your volunteering programmes.
– How to identify difficulties with recruitment
– Tips for recruiting/attracting volunteers
– Inducting/developing your volunteers
– Supporting and supervising your volunteers
– How to deal with difficult situations
Date: 23rd May 2017
Time: 10am – 1pm
Location: The Lodge, 64 Pinner Road, Harrow, HA1 4HZ
Please click here to book.