The London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham will be running its popular Coach Trip Scheme again this year.
This scheme enables local older people’s groups to have a day out by helping with the cost of hiring transport.
A contribution of up to £300 will be awarded to successful applicants.
In order to be eligible to apply:
• Applicants must be based in the London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham and support people living in the borough
• Be able to show they support residents from all communities
• Should have a local management committee (of at least 3 members)
• Have their own bank account
• Have an income of less than £10,000
Application packs will automatically be sent to those organisations who have applied in the past. If you would like to request an application pack or have any other questions, please contact email@example.com or telephone 020 8753 5009.