Anglia Ruskin are bringing charity and social enterprise management to the Capital
Sign up now and benefit from workshops that support your online learning at ARU’s London campus. Visit www.anglia.ac.uk/csem or call 01245 686 707 to find out more.
Benefits of this course include:
• Fully supported online learning.
• Optional workshops at ARU’s campus in central London in February and March.
• The opportunity to network, support and share experience with other charity and social enterprise managers.
• Study topics such as leadership & management, marketing, finance, social enterprise, HR and social impact.
• All assignments are focused on addressing real issues in the workplace, ensuring that the learner and the organisation both benefit.
Hundreds of third sector managers from all over the UK have already benefited from Anglia Ruskin’s Cert HE in Charity and Social Enterprise Management. Could you be next?
To find out more please visit: www.anglia.ac.uk/csem or call: 01245 686 707.