Essential FUNDRAISING TRAINING Day
GRANT FUNDRAISING - 10am to 12.30pm
Maximising your chances of eliciting funds
- Understand the process of fundraising from identifying a project to nurturing a funder.
- Identify the unique selling properties (USPs) of your organisation.
- Make 'the phone call'.
- Build full cost recovery into your bids.
- Be aware of a range of fundraising opportunities in addition to grants.
EVIDENCING NEEDS AND OUTCOMES - 1.30pm to 4.00pm
Proving to funders that they should fund you and that you can succeed!
- Know how to get supporting evidence for your application.
- Produce your own needs questionnaire and analyse it.
- Undertake creative consultation with communities.
- Use effective evaluation methods and produce useful reports and recommendations.
At Holiday Inn Express London- Ealing, 75 Broadway, Ealing, W13 9BP
Click Here to see the event flyer
Click Here to Book Now
Mob. 07930 534422
London, LON W13 9BP
Additional Event info