The European Commission Representation in the UK has commissioned Access Europe to deliver advice and support to promote the Erasmus+ programme.
We will help organisations across England to develop applications for European Voluntary Service and Youth Exchanges. These provide opportunities for young people to learn, develop their skills and volunteer in Europe and beyond through:
- Full-time voluntary service for up to 12 months in another country within or outside the European Union
- Youth exchanges during which young people meet, live and work together on a chosen topic through a mix of workshops, exercises, debates, role-plays, simulations, outdoor activities etc.
We are launching this project with two application workshops on the 9th and 10th January at Europe House in London. Further events will be organised in February for the 26th April deadline (Call 2) and in June/July for the 4th October deadline (Call 3) across England.
The workshops will provide practical information on how to develop a successful Youth Exchange and EVS project application. We will give all participants a good understanding of:
- The Erasmus+ programme and its objectives
- The value of non-formal education for young people
- Working with transnational partners
- Project’s logical framework
- Dissemination and sharing results
- Monitoring and evaluation
The workshops are free to attend and are open to all organisations active in the field of youth.