Friday 04th November 2016 from 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM
at HFVC, 148 King Street, Hammersmith W6 0QU
This course aims to help you develop skills to introduce volunteers to your organisation, communicate relevant policies and procedures and set out both what is expected of them and what they can expect in their new role. The course will explore how to:-
- Develop a Volunteer Induction process
- Understand the purpose and content of a Volunteer Handbook
- Understand the purpose and content of a Volunteer Agreement
- Have clarity about volunteer expenses
- Consider different training options
Places are free for delegates who live, work, study or volunteer within LB Hammersmith & Fulham. Free places are also available to team members from third-sector organisations who serve beneficiaries within LBH&F.
NB: The training venue is accessed via two flights of stairs with 14 and 6 steps respectively. Please contact us with any accessibility queries.