Digital Primary Care Congress: The Information Revolution Conference.
We would like to invite you to attend our upcoming Digital Primary Care Congress: The Information Revolution conference.
In early 2019 we will be working along side NHS England to host a 1 day conference that will be advising delegates on the current plans in place to digitalise the primary care sector, Digital systems are the foundation upon which we will build a modern, efficient and responsive health service. Enabling information to flow between care providers within and beyond organisational boundaries, and between care providers and patients, is a key means by which we will achieve a safe, convenient and personalised health and care service.
Key event topics:
• Electronic Prescription Service (EPS)
• GP Systems of Choice (GPSOC)
• NHS Pathways
• Summary Care Records (SCR)
• Systems & Service Delivery
• The GP IT Operating Model
• Digital Primary Care Maturity Assurance model
Benefits of attendance
• Gain first hand insight in to current changes in policy
• Listen, Learn & engage with some of the country’s most reputable speakers
• Gain 8 CPD points
• Network with 10 industry leading commercial sector thought leaders
How to register:
We have a limited amount of delegates places available for this event so please get in touch today to ensure your place is reserved, to hold your lace please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference and Events Manager
Office: 0161 820 0631
11 Portland Street
Manchester, LON M1 3HU
Additional Event info