Charity and social enterprise management comes to the capital
It’s been a summer of discontent for the third sector – from fundraising malpractice to the closure of Kids Company, press coverage of charities and social enterprises does all seem a bit negative. Whether or not the coverage is justified, it’s clear that the need for good management, governance and leadership has never been greater.
Against this background, Anglia Ruskin University are bringing their specialist course in Charity and Social Enterprise Management to London. The course is designed to help third sector people to develop their management and leadership capability, while also gaining a higher education qualification.
Benefits of this course include:
• Fully supported online learning.
• Optional workshops at ARU’s campus in central London in February and March.
• The opportunity to network, support and share experience with other charity and social enterprise managers.
• Study topics such as leadership & management, marketing, finance, social enterprise, HR and social impact.
• All assignments are focused on addressing real issues in the workplace, ensuring that the learner and the organisation both benefit.
Hundreds of third sector managers from all over the UK have already benefited from Anglia Ruskin’s Cert HE in Charity and Social Enterprise Management. Could you be next?
To find out more please visit www.anglia.ac.uk/csem or call 01245 686 707.