Get Grants provide grant fundraising training opportunities for charities and community groups across the UK, as well as fundraising advice and services and currently delivers training courses nationally on a virtual platform, regularly throughout the year.
Our next Online Bid Writing for Charities and Community Groups Course is taking place on Tuesday 9th August & Tuesday 16th August, 9:30am – 11:30am and people can book their place though Eventbrite.
Here is a list of the training courses we offer:
- Bid-Writing for Charities and Community Groups
- Developing a Fundraising Strategy
- Using Data to Increase Fundraising Success
- Storytelling for Fundraising
- Trusts and Foundations Fundraising
- Corporate Fundraising
- Bid Writing in Sports & Physical Activity Workshop
- Get Tender Ready
- Developing Your Individual Giving
- Major Donor Fundraising
All our courses can be viewed on our website link https://www.getgrants.org.uk/training/
In addition to our public training courses, we also deliver them as an in-house training option, which allows them to be tailored to individual organisation’s needs!
Alongside our training opportunities we also deliver free events and networking that provide practical insights and advice on a range of grant fundraising topics.
Our next free virtual events are:
- Wednesday 20th July, 10am – 11am
- Meet the Funder: The Henry Smith Charity
- Tuesday 19th July, 10am – 11am
- Meet the Funder: Heart of England Community Foundation
- Thursday 21st July, 10am – 11am
- Meet the Expert: The Good Things Foundation
- Monday 5th September, 1pm – 2pm
- Meet the Expert: National Funding Scheme
- Tuesday 27th September, 1pm – 2pm
- Meet the Funder: The Hilden Charitable Fund
- Tuesday 11th October, 10am – 11am